Please read through the following Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully. They comprise the terms on which the purchaser (“you”) is permitted to purchase items from WebGuyz Marketing Group (“us”, also referred to as “we” and “our”) on this website.
The authors of this website and associated publications are not accountants, lawyers or marketing experts. The content provided herein is simply for educational purposes. Information contained does not take the place of advice from an attorney, accountant or insurance agent. Every effort has been made to ensure that the content provided is accurate and helpful for our readers at time of publishing. However, this is not a completely exhaustive treatment of the subjects. Nor is any liability assumed for losses or damages due to information provided. You are responsible for your own choices, actions and results. An attorney and accountant should be consulted for specific business questions and needs.
If you submit an order for any item advertised for sale on this Website, this shall be taken to constitute acceptance by you of these Terms:
- The sale and purchase of products via this website is governed by a contract between you and us, formed when you have placed an order, your order has been accepted by us, payment has been confirmed as received, and you have been sent confirmation.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given on electronic goods unless the supplied file is faulty.
- ebooks are supplied as .pdf (Portable Document Format) files. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to obtain a copy of an appropriate software necessary for viewing the ebook. Other electronic materials may be provided in formats other than .pdf.
- Any purchase of electronic file(s) entitles the purchaser to ONE copy of that file(s), which may be shared between any device(s) owned by and registered to that purchaser. DO NOT make illegal copies of these electronic files. This is considered a breach of copyright, against which legal action will be taken.
- All products listed and sold via this website are copyrighted to ©WebGuyz Marketing Group.
- In purchasing a product from this website you agree that all information and specifications relating to that product are approximate, and not definitive.
- We may make changes to our products at any time.
- The premises for delivery will be the email address supplied by the purchaser at the time of purchase.
- Permission is granted to download a SINGLE copy of electronic materials for use by the purchaser at any time, provided that:
- 1) the electronic materials are not distributed or transmitted over any network or communication line;
- 2) the electronic materials are not copied, printed or modified in any way;
- 3) you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the electronic materials. This permission is effective until terminated.
- WebGuyz Marketing Group is certain that all electronic files supplied are safe for download and do not carry any malware which could harm or otherwise damage or render inoperable the purchaser’s ereader/computer. However, all electronic files are purchased at the purchaser’s risk.
- WebGuyz Marketing Group cannot be held responsible for the loss of electronic files or any of our products, after their initial receipt. Electronic files are subsequently stored at the purchaser’s risk, accidentally deleted/damaged files cannot be replaced by WebGuyz Marketing Group unless such loss or damage is on the part of WebGuyz Marketing Group.
- WebGuyz Marketing Group cannot be held responsible for the content on any third party websites.